Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday morning Walk









it was a crisp morning, nothing was open in 
Bryant Park, only empty chairs, and the chess table
it was gone, too.
so i decided to go to York street and see if i could find a bakery, well Front street is what i was really looking for, everyone was taking their small children to school, very tall massive buildings, bridges, and small children, cobblestones, it all made me happy, like my home was just upstairs in a very bright loft looking out over the river. it was lovely morning spring light, the building machines were making that thumping noise, the crane was making the backing up noise, it was just like Monday morning in  Tribeca.














 These are the mossy covered trees in the desert, where I gather everything up to take it into a mountain, into a mountain cloud, the lost mountain. I should be packing, almost everything is weighed. The ski lifts are closed, now i have the hill to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment